Living alone is not an easy feat for seniors. It is difficult for them to spend so much time on their own, especially if they need help with the things they do on a daily basis. Not to mention, it can get quite lonely when they do not have someone who can spend time with them. The companion care service we offer address both of these problems. Our capable and trustworthy caregivers can keep them company while helping them out with meals, appointments, medication reminders, and the like.
Here are just some of the many ways our trusted caregivers can assist our patients:
- Safety Monitoring and Supervision
- Night-time Monitoring
- Medication Schedule Reminders
- Cuing and Reminders with Activities of Daily Living
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Accompany to Appointments
- Assist with Phone Calls and Communication
- Organize Correspondence
- Reading, Games, Arts and Crafts
- Collection of Mail
- Accompany on Walks
- And more
If you think you or your loved ones need companion care, please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with us to discuss the care you need. You may also send us a message online to learn more about our services.